The German Business Association in Vietnam’s New Board of Management 2019
January 30, 2019
The German Business Association (GBA) in Vietnam celebrates the new year with a brand-new Board of Management. Chairman Thomas Debelic is re-elected for a second term.
The German Business Association (GBA) successfully organized the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Monday, January 21st with more than 116 members’ participating in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. The new GBA Board of Management 2019 with 13 Board Members was elected.
Following the AGM’s result, on Monday, January 28th, the new GBA Board held its first meeting and defined the roles, scopes of competences and responsibilities in order to contribute their best to serve the GBA and its members during their election term. The GBA Board of Management 2019 is defined as follows:
- Chairman: Mr. Thomas N. Debelic – Senior Representative of COMMERZBANK AG Representative Office
- Vice-Chairman in HCMC: Mr. Horst Geicke – Chairman of Deutsches Haus Ho Chi Minh Stadt Limited
- Vice-Chairman in Hanoi: Mr. Torben Minko – Managing Director of B.Braun Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Treasurer: Mr. Erik Petermoeller – CFO of Mercedes-Benz Vietnam Ltd.
- Delegate to EuroCham: Mr. Alexander Götz – General Manager of Fischer ASIA Co., Ltd.
- Board Members in HCMC:
- Mr. Philip Baumann – Director of Cremer Vietnam Company Limited:
- Prof. Dr. Tomas Benz – President of Vietnamese-German University
- Mr. Matthias Ehrtmann – Division Manager Food & Pharma Industry of Rieckermann Vietnam (Machinery & Industrial Solutions)
- Mr. Tobias M. Gruemmer – Area Head Delivery Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Laos of Maersk Vietnam Ltd.
- Mr. Nikolay Kurnosov – General Manager Vietnam & Cambodia of Bosch Rexroth | Branch of Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd. in HCMC
- Mr. Marko Walde – Chief Representative of German Industry and Commerce in Vietnam
- Board Members in Hanoi:
- Ms. Hien Nguyen – Clients & Markets Director of Deloitte Vietnam
- Dr. Oliver Massmann – Partner - General Director of Duane Morris Vietnam LLC
BeluxCham would like to send a congratulation on GBA's New board of Management 2019! We hope that we will have many corporations with GBA in the future.