The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
Online Networking Gathering for Belux Chambers in Asia
BeLuxCham Vietnam is co-organizing an exclusive online networking gathering together ...
No event found!
News & Updates
The Business Luncheon “Vietnam Retail Market & Consumer Trends”
We are thrilled to announce that the Business Luncheon “Vietnam Retail Market & Consumer Trends”, co-organized by BeLuxCham Vietnam and …
International Official Mission to Vietnam from Luxembourg
During the last couple of weeks and months from February – April, BeLuxCham has been working closely together with the …
The Belgian Embassy in Viet Nam held a ceremony to announce the official logo marking the 50th anniversary of Việt Nam-Belgium diplomatic ties
On 22nd March 2023, the Belgian Embassy in Vietnam held a ceremony in Hanoi to announce the official logo marking the 50th …
Hybrid investment promotion seminar in Binh Dinh province, Vietnam – Belgium
During March 23rd – 24th, 2023, Binh Dinh Province Committee – in collaboration with BeluxCham Vietnam, Belgian Vietnamese Alliance, and …
BeluxCham launched the first In-House
The first BeluxCham In-House series was launched on Wednesday, 29 March 2023 at Belgo Belgian Craft Beer Brewery with Joon …
Vietnam Business News
- Vietnam’s benchmark VN-Index rose 0.64% to 1097.82 points Monday.
- Vietnam does not figure in Apple’s plans for launching 15 new or rebuilt stores in the Asia-Pacific region from now through 2027.
- Vietnam spent nearly $270 million on importing 10,000 completely-built automobiles (CBUs) in May, a decrease of 6.3% from a year earlier.
- Property developer Saigon Glory, a subsidiary of Bitexco Group, reported a loss of VND152 billion (US$6.47 million) for last year.
- The index of industrial production (IIP) in May increased by 2.2% against the previous month, according to the General Statistics Office (GSO).