The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
News & Updates
Vietnam Business News
- The U.S. will help smaller Vietnamese businesses join global markets, said a U.S. trade official who already views the Southeast Asian nation as an integral part of his country’s supply chain.
- LienVietPostBank made Nguyen Duc Thuy its new chairman Friday.
- Coca-Cola was named among the four most sustainable companies in Vietnam at the Vietnam Corporate Sustainability Forum 2022.
- SJC gold prices move up 0.15% to VND67.1 million ($2,848.65) per tael.
- The U.S. dollar plunged against the Vietnamese dong at banks on Friday to the lowest since early September, continuing its depreciation since last week.