The Belgian – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam, better known as BeluxCham, is an independent, non – profit, non – commercial, and professional association.
Our main objective is to inform, serve and support the Belgian and the Luxembourg enterprises and individuals currently operating in Vietnam and the companies willing to do so. Beluxcham is considered as a professional reference, the voice of the Belgian – Luxembourg business community in Vietnam. Moreover, we work in co-operation with the Belgian Embassy, Consulate and the three regional trade representative offices, as well as Eurocham in order to facilitate member’s business in Vietnam.
News & Updates
Vietnam Business News
- Vietnam’s benchmark VN-Index stayed at 1,218 points Wednesday after posting double-digit gains in two previous sessions.
- Vietnam has attracted foreign direct investment worth US$14 billion this year, down 9 percent from the same period in 2021.
- Vietnam’s GDP rose 7.72 percent year-on-year in Q2, the highest since 2011, driven by a strong rebound in manufacturing as the economy recovers from two years of Covid-19.
- Vietnam Airlines is facing legal challenges in selling its failing low-cost carrier Pacific Airlines as regulations on managing state-invested capital keeps its hands tied.
- Sao Viet Bus, which operates on the northern route Hanoi – Lao Cai Province, is struggling to survive as the price of fuel, which accounts for 50 percent of costs, keeps rising.